- I'm on the hunt for a new work backpack, as both of my nice leather ones haven't stood up well to daily use. One the (beautiful) orange lining has some alarming holes, the other a fastening spectacularly ripped and the strap is no longer attached, making it unusable. Any suggestions for pretty bags greatly appreciated.
- I love Sugarbones, an online store, and these pins in particular have me sorely tempted.
- I recently tried Ascension's Pilot cider and it tastes like what I imagined cider tasted like when I was a teenager. Aka like apple juice, ten out of ten woud recommend.
- Did a mid year review following Muchelle B's guide, it was fun and I'm not as horrible off course as I would have assumed before doing it. I've realised how important it is to reflect on how you're doing reguarly (reflection? on goals? groundbreaking I know).
- This post by Julia Evans on brag documents reminded me it's important to keep track of all the amazing things I do, which totally exist, cough, and that modesty doesn't get you very far.
- Back on the tiny homes theme of week 4, here's another horrible tiny home solution. I guess at least you have access to a kitchen with this one, but it's so expensive!
Thanks for reading!